Chicago White Sox GM Rick Hahn Shoots Back at National Baseball Reporter's Thoughts on Manager Pedro Grifol's Task SecurityNoted baseball reporter Jon Heyman recommended to a Chicago radio station that White Sox supervisor Pedro Grifol could be terminated after one period on the Southside. Sox basic supervisor Rick Hahn didn't permit that. Writer: Brady FarkasPublish date: Jun 20,  2023 1:33 PM EDTIn this tale: Chicago White SoxChicago White Sox basic supervisor Rick Hahn terminated back at New york city Post baseball insider Jon Heyman on Monday night.Heyman was speaking on Monday with Chicago radio station 670 the Score and also provided his opinion that Sox supervisor Pedro Grifol could be terminated after one year on the job.The White Sox are a very unsatisfactory 31-43 and route the American Organization Central leading Minnesota Twins by 5.5 games.Hahn captured wind of the record and also discussed it to group press reporters. The extensive transcript of his remarks originates from the above tweet from Audacy Sports." Something occurred this early morning that pissed me off,  and I determined I'm going to speak about James Fegan, " Hahn stated Monday evening. "What occurred today is there apparently was a really well-respected national out-of-town reporter (Heyman) guessing about Pedro's task safety on a local sporting activities station. "You people that are below everyday,  particularly the beat group that invests the quantity of time talking to me or speaking to others around the front office and hearing just how we run White Sox T-Shirts,  have heard me claim before that this underperformance that we've had so far or any one of the concerns that we have actually had thus far in this period,  it was not on Pedro and also on the coaching team. I do not believe we could've been a lot more clear concerning that. I understand that individuals,  especially in this day and age. where clicks issue and rankings issue as well as palace intrigue issues-- and also I'm not going to have the ability to resolve that right here in my placement,  neither is it my obligation to solve that-- yet as we obtain closer to the deadline Robin Ventura Jersey,  as we obtain closer towards completion of the period as well as individuals intend to hypothesize on what's mosting likely to occur around here and also what's not mosting likely to occur,  I would certainly warn against putting also much integrity into reports that don't come from people that are here constantly.